Water, energy, food security and health remain in the scientific and policy making spotlight in Africa.
The Evidence Informed Policy Making (EIPM) seminar will train participants to use evidence for policy making by focusing on challenges and interrelations of those fields.
Who is this Summer School for?
African early to mid-career policymakers and scientists with the following characteristics:
- Interested in how to use scientific research and evidence to inform policymaking;
- With at least 2 years of work experience within the themes of water, energy, food security or health;
- Having an active interest in interdisciplinary working to solve global problems;
- Working in Africa or on Africa related issues with African partners;
- Being proficient in English, and;
- Commit to take part the whole duration of the seminar.
Please note that in addition up to 20 places are available to policy makers and researchers coming from non-African countries.
Deadline for application: 8 October 2018
Application and selection
Please apply online outlining your motivation and why you think this training will help you in your current job.
More information | Online Application